U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Carbon on glass

RE: Carbon on glass

I use standard 3/32' glass, about 2.3 mm. As noted before I scrub the glass with cleaning powder (Comet here), rinse it with water and dry. It is important not to touch the glass with fingers to keep it clean. I am printing two test negatives that are not adjusted for carbon and as such the prints are not perfect, not much to show yet. I'll let everybody know once I have some nice work.
Marek

> Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:08:21 -0400
> From: sitgesn1@netscape.net
> Subject: Re: Carbon on glass
> To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
>

> Marek,
>
> What's your glass thickness and do you need to prepare the surface of
> your glass?
>
> Can you show us any sample of your printings?
>
> greetings
>
> -Francesc

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café. Play now!