From: ryberg [mailto:cryberg@comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2007 1:20 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: my first two gum prints

Folks,
     You may see my first two gum prints at
http://home.comcast.net/~cryberg/index.html

    This is a pretty unsophisticated site--no flash, no java, just
cookbook
html and hopfully fairly quick to load.
    I would appreciate any advice, but especially what to do about the
total
lack of texture in the woman's hat and sleeve.  Do you think my curves
need
adjusting?  Should I go back to the orginal, burn in the hat and reprint
the
negatives?.
    By the way, this is three color, unsized Fabriano Aristico. Thanks,
Charles   Portland OR