Re: Alt-photo Reminder & Joke
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Alt-photo Reminder & Joke
- From: Rodolpho Pajuaba <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:01:23 -0300
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAMzcllPRx0pKmnulSFSUh30BAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAMzcllPRx0pKmnulSFSUh30BAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20070728)
Me too!!! ;-)
More seriously: Gordon, may I quote this text on another list I´m on?
I´m sure they should read it ;-) .
BOB KISS escreveu:
Who said, "Many a true word are spoken in jest!"? Love this one
because it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close to home!
And now for the weekly joke ...
Mailing list users changing light bulbs
Q: How many internet mail list subscribers does it take to change a light
A: Exactly five hundred.
1 to change the light bulb and to post to the mail list that the light bulb
has been changed.