U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Hopperfest for Bromoilists Next Month!

Hopperfest for Bromoilists Next Month!

Calling all Bromoilists and others interested in Bromoil printing.

Hopperfest 2007, an informal gathering of Bromoil enthusiasts, will take
place Oct. 19-20 in beautiful Palenville, NY, just two hours above NYC
at the foot of the Catskills.

There will be inking and Bromoil transfer demonstrations, presentations
on oil printing and even a lecture on gum printing. I'll be giving a
talk about digital techniques for the Bromoilist and other alt-photo
photographers. You can see a complete description and agenda at the
following:

http://tinyurl.com/yu7qeg

There are also links from Jill's site (www.JillSkupin.com) and my home
page (www.DanBurkholder.com) if you don't like the tinyURL above. ;^)

Don't hesitate to email (info@danburkholder.com) or call
(518-678-7186) if you have any questions. Hope to see some of you next
month in the legendary home of Rip Van Winkle. The fall colors will be
incredible!

Dan

And sorry if there are multiple posts about this. AOL is burping up
a storm and I can't tell if mail has gone out or not.

--
www.DanBurkholder.com
www.TinyTutorials.com