U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: "magnachrome"

Re: "magnachrome"

I agree with Charles about having to magnify the pages for Magnachrom. They (Magnachrom) should take a look at how Brooks Jensen is presenting work in Lenswork Extended. LWE is distributed on DVD to their subscribers and is lcompsoed in a very readable PDF formated document, not to mention the audio and video clips. I always look forward each issue of LW and LWE.

I do think Magnachrom is a pretty good deal though, well worth the price of registration, and I also think it will continue to evolve in response to the feedback readers provide.

Don Bryant

-------------- Original message from ryberg <cryberg@comcast.net>: --------------