To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 9:48 AM
Subject: Silver Gelatin emulsion peeling from Cranes Diploma

Hi I've just started work on hand applied silver gelatin emulsion on Cranes Diploma Parchment, I used a corn starch sizer as described in

New Dimensions in Photo Processes: A Step by Step Manual, Third Edition
. When developed, the emulsion peeled right off of the paper. Any thoughts on why this is happening? Is sizing necessary for this particular paper, or is there a better size?

Thanks,
Josh
Capture your memories in an online journal!