U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Silver Gelatin emulsion peeling from Cranes Diploma

Silver Gelatin emulsion peeling from Cranes Diploma

Hi I've just started work on hand applied silver gelatin emulsion on Cranes Diploma Parchment, I used a corn starch sizer as described in
New Dimensions in Photo Processes: A Step by Step Manual, Third Edition
.  When developed, the emulsion peeled right off of the paper.  Any thoughts on why this is happening?  Is sizing necessary for this particular paper, or is there a better size?

Thanks,
Josh

Make your little one a shining star! Shine on!