U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: (2) Pigment that makes gum insoluble w/o exposure?

Re: (2) Pigment that makes gum insoluble w/o exposure?

Hello Loris,

Smincke Ruby red works fine for me in gumprinting. No dark effect. I'm using it in tri-color gum. Try cutting down exposure a little bit with it, compared to other colors.

kees