From: ryberg [mailto:cryberg@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 6:56 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: uncurve/curve comparison on Loris' website

    So, now I'm, running curves with less pigment in the magenta layer
(I'm
still using Daniel Smith's Perelyne Red).
    I really doubt that it matters, but I'm using an Epson R1800 with
third
party dye ink and have determined from one-coat gums, VDB and Cyanotype
that -  RPM - all ink colors  - no color control - is the only option
which
puts down enough ink to give me paper white.