U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Two tricolor prints: a question

Re: Two tricolor prints: a question

Thanks, guys. I did a new set of separations last night, carefully setting all the print settings manually, and set separations that are the right color. Then, just to satisfy my own curiosity, I printed one where I left off "no color adjustment" and got the redder color I'd got before, so I'm pretty sure that was the problem. In future I'll always check that manually rather than expecting the settings to stay the same, and I'll take a good look at the color of the negative too. Thanks. I'll show corrected tricolor in due time.
Katharine