From: <pfredi@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:46 AM
Subject: Re: Soho show

> i think  you got it all correct!! I do remember you shooting the bones too
with the model. I had so much fun with yall being here and hope we get to do
it again next year and i think we will have a good supply of chiggers too. I
have no idea which photo got into the show. i did submit some of the ones
yall saw and some new ones too. thanks for the nice words, muchly
appreciated. peg

snip
> From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
> >
> > I just KNEW that this list would be represented...isn't it interesting
that
> > at a minimum, 20% of the show is alt listers? And Ken, it would be GREAT
if
> > you could take pictures there!  So happy to hear from a few list lurkers
> > finally, too!

snip