From: Catherine Rogers [mailto:chrogers@bigpond.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 6:47 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Soho show

Peg and Chris

This question is waaaaay OT,  but I need to know - what are chiggers?

The feeling that I got from Chris's post was that chiggers is an illness,
and from Peg (just below), that chiggers is something to look forward to.

many thanks, congratulations, and I hope that the exhibition goes well best
wishes Catherine