U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Ambrotype Glass

RE: Ambrotype Glass

You should consider experimenting with different colors to see what you
like. Many contemporary ambrotypists use black glass like Spectrum black
cathedral glass. I've also used dark purple/ruby and have seen nice plates
on blues, greens, etc.

Here's some info:

http://www.spectrumglass.com/Stocklist.html

Good luck,