Re: Soho show
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Soho show
- From: Bob <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 22:39:39 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327;d=earthlink.net;b=WUxapVr6dif4Coq4OJI0MxGu9zEHZ0KlYmg4i5kQuEmOQfnk0Dqi9M2IiDXmwwlZ;h=Received:Mime-Version:In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Message-Id:Content-Transfer-Encoding:From:Subject:Date:To:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <"100220071414.3969.47025253000CA49100000F8122230706129B0A02D2089B9A019C04040A0DBF070B0A9D009F"@bellsouth.net> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I beg clarification.... does "lower balls" infer that there is
an upper set? Please use the Greek form for clarification......are
you referring to Sophocles, Demosthenes, or Testicles? What on earth
would be an upper set of balls?
Thanks for your precision.............
On Oct 2, 2007, at 3:59 PM, Sandy King wrote:
You definitely don't want chiggers. Those little fellows tend to
settle on one particular part of my anatomy. Oh well, might as well
say it is the lower balls!! And once they get entrenched there,
well, they are kind of ball busters.
Although I grew up in the south and this region has always been my
home, I never in my life encountered the kind of infestation of
chiggers and ticks that I found in the workshop this year in
Nashville. My wife had to pick those nasty chiggers and ticks off
my body for at least a week after I got back home.
But Peg was great to allow use of her beautiful place, and I figure
I got more of the chiggers and ticks out at Don's farm.
At 2:14 PM +0000 10/2/07, email@example.com wrote:
catherine, its certanly NOT something to look forward to. they are
actually little red mite larve that live on the ground, on trees,
and in the grass. they migrate to warm blooded critters, people
included, attach to the skin that liquifies the cells then the
feed on the liquid. some people dont even know they have been
bitten but it makes some itch intollerably. down here we just
paint them with clear fingernail polish and keep on truckin'. i
think chris got hers on the nudie shoot we went on. peg
-------------- Original message ----------------------
From: Catherine Rogers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Peg and Chris
This question is waaaaay OT, but I need to know - what are
The feeling that I got from Chris's post was that chiggers is an
and from Peg (just below), that chiggers is something to look
many thanks, congratulations, and I hope that the exhibition
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:46 AM
Subject: Re: Soho show
> i think you got it all correct!! I do remember you shooting
the bones too
with the model. I had so much fun with yall being here and hope
we get to do
it again next year and i think we will have a good supply of
chiggers too. I
have no idea which photo got into the show. i did submit some of
yall saw and some new ones too. thanks for the nice words, muchly
> From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <email@example.com>
> > I just KNEW that this list would be represented...isn't it
> > at a minimum, 20% of the show is alt listers? And Ken, it
would be GREAT
> > you could take pictures there! So happy to hear from a few
> > finally, too!
> > That's also (Nashville) where I got a major case of the
> > So, to make a very long story short, it is very fun to meet
> > when traveling as we are a small community.
> > Chris