U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: pinhole negatives without electricity?

RE: pinhole negatives without electricity?

Thanks to Bob & Ryuji -- We did talk about Polaroid negs, which friend may have used at some point in the past. I'm embarrassed that I don't remember what the problem was for this project. Possibly the expense? Possibly you can't use them in a pinhole camera???

Whichever, that's the advantage of "asking the list": different/fresh points of view, plus amplification(s). Thanks...

J.