U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Kodak Day-Load Tank

Re: Kodak Day-Load Tank

I have the Agfa tank somewhere. On more than one occasion I used it after covering a news event to develop film while the reporter drove us back to the office. Worked like a charm. When we got back to the office, I'd give the film a quick wash, dry it and we'd have prints within the hour.

-greg schmitz