From: Loris Medici [mailto:mail@loris.medici.name]
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 10:24 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Jim Patterson's cyanotype for you cyano techies

Mike Ware's version of Rex!? What's that? :)

BTW, I haven't tried Jim Patterson's version yet (and probably won't
try it in the near future) but I suspect it is fast enough for
in-camera exposure, since It uses the same sensitizer with TK's Rex
formula + see this:

http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process-l/200609/msg00420.html