U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Jim Patterson's cyanotype for you cyano techies

Re: Jim Patterson's cyanotype for you cyano techies

Mike Ware's version of Rex!? What's that? :)

BTW, I haven't tried Jim Patterson's version yet (and probably won't try it in the near future) but I suspect it is fast enough for in-camera exposure, since It uses the same sensitizer with TK's Rex formula + see this:

http://www.usask.ca/lists/alt-photo-process-l/200609/msg00420.html

Quoting "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>:

Don't know how it compares to Mike
Ware's version of Rex, either.  I am more tempted to try the cuprotype
for the interesting color at this moment.