U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: I have a question

RE: I have a question

Ryuji,

Sorry, but I have to agree with Bob.  The alt-photo list is not a list
based on standards or hard science.  In an ideal world, all here would
be able to deal with the rhetoric and nomenclature of the science of
chemistry in the service of photography.  It's my sense that
traditionally this list has been a notch or 2 down the ladder; more
art than science.  If you've gleaned some insights from your readings,
and from your ability to interpret what they mean, we would all be
better served by a more direct interpretation rather than a simple
refernce to the literature.

--greg