U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: upcoming show in Nashville area

Re: upcoming show in Nashville area

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: upcoming show in Nashville area
  • From: Easton Selby <tesphotography@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:51:45 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=2cSG2sZSqF68zf0UCvYWxD+EBWXG1TQ26OD74evEGrs=;b=oX2oNmD0Fj2YLfkY9MNL7MO9IaRue5rHYU+ziuAUJrTkeMUFX9iyghFcErIcl9+U7gsDddhHoBjsKrbQdYTCaPVRGAsMbhfgnGC/gA6mj56H3ujmoFdDJl0uHup91UrV9xWT4naPx94SgoFpOhkIDjXW+pmhoLogZtrD0wMBxGA=

Chris,

Just to let you know, Armon told the PR person that the photographers
had "ties" to the Southeast; not that they are ALL from the Southeast.
 That miss wording has caused a minor stir among people here.

--
Talbot Easton Selby
Lipscomb University