Re: upcoming show in Nashville area
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: upcoming show in Nashville area
- From: Easton Selby <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 21:51:45 -0500
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=2cSG2sZSqF68zf0UCvYWxD+EBWXG1TQ26OD74evEGrs=;b=oX2oNmD0Fj2YLfkY9MNL7MO9IaRue5rHYU+ziuAUJrTkeMUFX9iyghFcErIcl9+U7gsDddhHoBjsKrbQdYTCaPVRGAsMbhfgnGC/gA6mj56H3ujmoFdDJl0uHup91UrV9xWT4naPx94SgoFpOhkIDjXW+pmhoLogZtrD0wMBxGA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=ukfoxbdHUyS3Q4BY6fS7gZ6yg3Cl7BKx0yAy9XnwOJz24/Nb7XEr9PfmJxOLgrxmK/1JevIMWEAhCEEsO27zgnOQVPDvyqrePxTltF1WoOZyAdzRWj/ff4jwnns2kALG23TYRp/++w4JJaWA8t2nm9LrvAiv420gLcgttlKa6Vc=
- In-reply-to: <008701c81453$2d59cc80$0200a8c0@DC5YX7B1>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <008701c81453$2d59cc80$0200a8c0@DC5YX7B1>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Just to let you know, Armon told the PR person that the photographers
had "ties" to the Southeast; not that they are ALL from the Southeast.
That miss wording has caused a minor stir among people here.
On 10/21/07, Christina Z. Anderson <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just spent all day packing up work to send down South, and take this time
> to announce that if anyone on the list lives in or around Nashville, there
> will be a show called Figuratively Speaking at the Renaissance Arts Center
> in Dickson for the month of November (actually, Oct. 31 it starts). 5
> photographers, including myself, will be displaying work in the show, and my
> work is all alt (mordancage, gum, etc.). Opening reception is November 2,
> 6-7:30 but unfortunately I won't be there for it :( -- the perils of
> having a full time job.
> Caveat--although the show talks about photographers being from the
> Southeast, I was only blessed to live there for 2 years while in grad
> school. Easton Selby is my friend from grad school and we terrorized Sam
> Wang for at least 2 yr. Easton does some wonderful...what I might call
> Southern Gothic stuff, large encaustic BWs.
> PS when I was choosing images to put in this show I was surprised at how
> much my husband figured in my work. I think he deserves a place along with
> Eleanor Callahan and Edith Gowin. It's just he's much more grumpy in my work
> than they are in their respective husbands' works. AND he refuses to let me
> show the Adam and Eve pinhole shot of the two of us...as soon as he dies
> it's goin' in a show...
> PPS anyone who goes there, take a pic for me of the installation...
> Christina Z. Anderson
> Assistant Professor, Photo Option Coordinator
> Montana State University, VCB 220
> Box 173350
> Bozeman Montana 59718
Talbot Easton Selby