U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | CALLING ALL PHOTO EDUCATORS: WAY OT

CALLING ALL PHOTO EDUCATORS: WAY OT

DEAR PHOTO EDUCATORS,
	This is WAY OT so please feel free to e-mail me off-list.  I have
been asked to be the senior thesis advisor for a photo student who wants to
do her term paper on post-modern photography.  Might y'all be willing to
send me a list of your top five picks (more if you like) of photographers
whom you feel best exemplify the post modern aesthetic?  I have my five but,
being WAY out of the loop here in Barbados, I have almost certainly missed
some important ones.
	Thanks in advance.
		CHEERS!
			BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi