U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: My (first ) try with Jim Patterson Cuprotype-question

RE: My (first ) try with Jim Patterson Cuprotype-question

Christina,

Tried to google and tried Alt-process-archives but could not find.
Could you please repost info on cuprotype. I would much appreciate.
Many thanks.
Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at: http://www.SchrammStudio.com