U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: dpi for digital negatives

Re: dpi for digital negatives

Having been gone on travels since early June it is refreshing to return to Paradise, here where I live
and experience the ongoing providing of alt. photo info and Mark's consistent humor. About the only
thing I can add is that RPM means Resolution Performance Management and is proprietary acronym
used by Epson.
Jack