U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: VDB

Re: VDB

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: VDB
  • From: Jordan Wosnick <jwosnick@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:02:39 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=App0lYIzhBL9VnRuTD09EMeDtJmxdPLCWqWClyB7Lps=;b=g64qfs95e2QftcOhtDHoiSqNcIBSeuRtLJM1Z1WIOEl7NvRmdfIPPsVh8L9WQRAwnxpqp3d4GzvSBkR9xshGFAU6kNTmz9xXCl0r7q7UTpRpw4ir1pVlgiYJ57gCLTXWlMp86UBXJgquP82oh/oyoJJfn2RxX13pZeOANG0pz9o=