U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Updated my page with Jim Patterson Cuprotypes

Updated my page with Jim Patterson Cuprotypes

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Updated my page with Jim Patterson Cuprotypes
  • From: C.Breukel@lumc.nl
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:23:25 +0100

Title: Updated my page with Jim Patterson Cuprotypes

I did a few more experiments with Jim Patterson's Cuprotype, including toning with Amidol (the resulting colour is quite pleasing, I think I prefer it to the starting colour).

Anyway check out:

http://home.casema.nl/cordieuwke/Cuprotype.html

For the details and images,

Best,