From: Christina Z. Anderson [mailto:zphoto@montana.net]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 10:33 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: CALLING ALL PHOTO EDUCATORS: WAY OT

Oh man, Bob, didn't answer this one...

I can't pick my top five but I will give you some ideas.  Cindy Sherman,
Richard Prince, Thomas Ruff, Jeff Wall, Candida Hofer, New Topographics, I
love Robert Frank, William Eggleston, Christenberry, Stephen Shore.  Also
Nan Goldin, I love Gursky's work, Mike and Doug Starn, Loretta Lux, Simen
Johan, Malerie Marder, a bunch of the women out of Yale, it goes on, but
this is a start.
Chris

http://www.eset.com