U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: epson 3000 still a viable option?

Re: epson 3000 still a viable option?

Yes it is but the technology is quite old and I feel you'd be best served with a newer machine . . . money well spent.
However, if indeed you are really short of money and are just dabbling and don't wish to spend money, go for it and you will
learn a lot. There is nothing wrong with older technology because that is exactly how we all got to here and superb prints
were made with that machine.
Jack