U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: epson 3000 still a viable option?

RE: epson 3000 still a viable option?

Yes, but as Jack said it is older and I feel really benefits from the use of
Image Print much more than using a program like QTR. It would be a fine
machine to get for free : )

Ink and paper will add up with any printer.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226