U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: First define "post-modern" photography, dammit

Re: First define "post-modern" photography, dammit

Sorry for repeating myself :) Gee, I must really like the guy. At least he grew on me in the span of one email.
Chris

Oh, there is one guy I love nowadays--Steven Smith. He does a sort of New Topographics but it is beautiful--construction sites, large format BW, vacant and existential, a bit of humor, but really beautifully composed work.
Oh, there is one guy I love nowadays--Steven Smith. He does a sort of New Topographics but it is beautiful--construction sites, large format BW, vacant and existential, a bit of humor, but really beautifully composed work. They grow on you. Jeff Wall doesn't grow on me.