U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Gum Application

RE: Gum Application

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Dave Soemarko wrote:

Jacek, If you go to
www.alternativephotography.com/books/js_post_factory.html
you'll find Issue #1 of Post-Factory Photography in its
entirety, which you can download as a pdf and print out for
free.
Wow! That is very nice and generous of you, Judy!

Actually, Malin talked me into it.. she wanted something from every issue, but I wasn't that generous... And at the time I was running out of Issue #1. (Since then I've done a couple of digital reprints... a trauma in itself, forcing me to take on the entire culture of planned obsolescence... So far the score is Adobe 1, Judy point 9. They've got all those genius MIT graduates on the job... tho somehow I, almost, muddle through.)

J.