U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Epson 1280 for sale

Epson 1280 for sale

Hello everyone,

Please pardon this self serving post but I thought it might be apropos for
the list membership.

I have an Epson 1280 in like new condition for sale. This printer has been
very lightly used with less than 4 ink cartridges used in this printer. I
purchased this one new; it is not a refurbished model. This model is the
silver and black model, the last one made by Epson. I need to make room for
new equipment I've purchased. The printer interior is virtually dust free
and looks and functions like a new printer.

$200 + shipping and handling. This also includes 1 new Epson black and color
cartridge.

If you are interested please contact me off list - donsbryant@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Don Bryant