U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Gum Application

RE: Gum Application

> >> Yea! I think I got my #1 and #2 free.   :-)
> >> Dave
>
> Not quite, Dave.  Your article "Lith Film in Continuous Tone"
> earned the "free" copy --

Judy,

Wow! You have good memory. It has been a while.

Yes, I said I wanted to subscribe since issue #2, but Judy insisted to give
me that issue "free" for the article. It was very nice.

And I am glad to have taken some time to do the tests. Christopher said he
was keeping the charts for the 2nd edition of his book because he felt that
there were still many film and lith film users. I hope the formula and
charts would be useful to some. By the way, I have seen Chinese translation
of Christopher's book on publicized on web site, but I don't even know if
that is a legitimate or a pirated translation.

Dave