U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Bleach-development with gum

RE: Bleach-development with gum

Katharine,
If your development times are long try incrasing bleach concentration 2 times. This is visual development anyway. On the other hand it is hard to believe thta Loris is using 10x concentration of bleach and getting good results. Perhaps this is not that critical. I did not like very concenrated bleach because it continued bleeding/developing for a long time.
MM