U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Strength of bleach

Re: Strength of bleach

It says Sodium Hypochlorite <55% on the label (absolutely no dot or comma
between the fives). But now I believe it's a typo -> since I checked other
brands and they're labeled as <5%... The bleach was the cheapest one they've
got -> therefore it's "normal" to have a typo in the label. (Not for Europe
and/or US but yes for Turkey!)

So, I'm using the same strength as you all... Sorry for the confusion ->
blame the package/label designer :)