U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negative

Re: Paper negative

Title: Re: Paper negative
David – there’s a wonderful and very long list in Wikipedia of synonyms for mineral oil. In UK I used to call it liquid paraffin – a misleading name at a time when we still sometimes used paraffin (that’s kerosene in the US) for heating!

Best wishes

Henry