U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negative

Re: Paper negative

David,

My bottle of "baby oil" says "Liquid Paraffin". BTW, IIRC, this kind of
treatment (paraffin) wasn't stable -> see Post Factory Photography #8 page
42...

I'm quite confused; when I read "mineral oil", Paraffin doesn't come into my
mind. I understand what you call "Kerosene" (Plane fuel & fuel for burning
in stoves... It's very good in making your car's paint shiny!) when I see
the words "mineral oil".