U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Any takers on UV light read

RE: Any takers on UV light read

I’m doing a little beta testing. This is a black ink only set, however there will be color sets as well.

Eric Neilsen Photo

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226

214 827-8301