From: Katharine Thayer [mailto:kthayer@pacifier.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 3:28 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Paper Negative Details

Andrea, I wish I'd had your advice before I went to Office Max
yesterday, but then I guess I didn't  know before I went that they'd
stopped carrying Epson Photo Quality Inkjet paper, which as I've said
has been my paper of choice for years.  I bought HP Color Inkjet
paper,  which I found out this morning doesn't work for beans; I'll
take it back and try to trade it in on some some HP Premium on the
basis of your recommendation.

Katharine