U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper Negative Details - Dyes versus Pigments?

Re: Paper Negative Details - Dyes versus Pigments?

Title: Re: Paper Negative Details - Dyes versus Pigments?
There is no advantage to pigment inks over dye inks as far as UV blocking is concerned. There may be some advantage in terms of stability if the negative were to be used to make many prints with UV light sources but to my knowledge no one has ever made that observation.

Sandy King