U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Bleach-development with gum

Re: Bleach-development with gum

I don't know, but that sounds good; definitely worth to try. (Not on this
particular print -> will make another -> I'm afraid of ruining a good print
again!) BTW, I usually make a polyurethane final coating - if I need shine
and/or better dmax and dynamic range.

Thanks for the suggestion.