U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Mareks Use of Javel Water with Gum

Mareks Use of Javel Water with Gum

Marek and All,
             You said you could not remember when or where you came across Javel Water.
 Perhaps it was some years ago you may have read this?  Its always enlightening to back track on the development of  methods being used, today.

But I dont see how the Arvel process could have produced better results than  Loris and yourself are getting, now, using Javel Water.

Best Wishes
John - Photographist - London - UK

To clarify a little further and to quote the next para in Nadeau's, ''Gum