U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Paper negative, comparison to inkjet transparency

Re: Paper negative, comparison to inkjet transparency

Jacek, here's the comparison I was hoping to show you.

The test prints are small (3x4 inches) but I think you can see the detail anyway.

http://www.pacifier.com/~kthayer/html/Paperneg2.html
Katharine