U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: "hydrocote" is spelled.....(?)i Loris...

Re: "hydrocote" is spelled.....(?)i Loris...

Loris wrote:

I can't see any mention of "amber tone" in the the description (unless
crypted in a manner I can't understand), and the product I have / use is
Judy replies:

It said that on the website... as part of the description (in exactly those words)... It could have been just one version of the product, tho I don't recall any such qualification. (Then again I wasn't looking for it, so I could have missed it.)

perfectly neutral (both in the can and after application) and it absolutely
does not tint the image in any way.
Whichever, it sounds good...

thanks,

Judy