U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Slugs, erections and amm. dich.

Slugs, erections and amm. dich.

Hi All,
              ........these topics remind me of a story I heard about some guys who were in a  WW 2  prisoner of war  camp who managed to forge identity  pass cards copied  from originals stolen from prison guards.

They used the amm. dich. soaked out of the cardboard lining of  hat bands.

Guess what they used as the colloid to mix with soot as the pigment ? ! !

The mind might boggle. Or, in the circumstances, maybe not.

Stay warm.

John - Photographist - London - UK