RE: DATA ON THIS FILM?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: DATA ON THIS FILM?
- From: Mike Kirwan <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:13:58 -0800
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=pacbell.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index;b=A76QLVstEnG4lzvwzSid+/JjOW5Zm0154CVZmJPO8+ezJx2E+TnlHiLGJyh4br5U7UK4LfbyEPYFdYu9ZL/LdRhYwB8IGxG+i9PXebqXB+LEYKIvPtlSkZPAQNzbolAN3O/ofSpoTxVtBQX040eB5P0gbt6XcyDVSZu67Vagj4o= ;
- In-reply-to: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAFI+IIawQAtKmyksPgrL+jMBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAALcMxb74nxtMudOudrtG524BAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org><000a01c83e69$39b60ee0$ffe80252@win8d24f736839><!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAFI+IIawQAtKmyksPgrL+jMBAAAAAAemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acg+aci30FM7z70iRhyYOoWmdUzrgAAAMxTAAABhucA=
This may help establish a base developing time for I imagine high contrast -
Never heard of the developer but as you can develop under safelight you can
try a dilute developer and just watch it come up?
From: BOB KISS [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 8:03 AM
Subject: RE: DATA ON THIS FILM?
Thanks for the URL but am I missing something? It mentions the film
and mentions both manual and machine processing but doesn't give any data or
recommendations at all. Have I overlooked a link or some data on hand
From: John Grocott [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: DATA ON THIS FILM?
Page 1 2 should get you there.
John - Photographist - London - UK
----- Original Message -----
From: "BOB KISS" <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 2:50 PM
Subject: DATA ON THIS FILM?
> DEAR LIST,
> Have any of you used Kodak RA X-RAY DUPLICATE film? It is NOT X-ray
> film; it is a direct positive film used for duplicating existing X-ray
> images. It is sensitive to blue light and UV.
> I am hoping someone can give me some suggestions about tray
> processing; developers to use, time, temp, etc.
> This is actually on topic because I want to test if it will work for
> direct enlarged negatives for PT/PD printing.
> Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/
> "Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to
> live forever". Mahatma Gandhi
__________ NOD32 2723 (20071214) Information __________
This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.