U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: 16 bit editing myth or reality?

Re: OT: 16 bit editing myth or reality?

Yves,

It would be easy to do such a comparison....in the end, convert the 16 bit version to 8 bit, then count how many levels of tone are contained in each file.

Mark