U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: OT: 16 bit editing myth or reality?

Re: OT: 16 bit editing myth or reality?

hehehehe I doubt if you will find that written anywhere—my point was that this image was a great test of the digital negative and printer—and yes I do like to be able to reproduce very smooth subtle tonal transitions, thank you very much.

To see the image, go to the front page of either of my websites.

Mark