U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: direct carbon or gum bleach development

Re: direct carbon or gum bleach development

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: direct carbon or gum bleach development
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:05:29 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;bh=epzYqCxDfG2/dfueoIpAiBVlfFU5d3zSH8YLZCkDfxk=;b=VERVGlPqhzpDlBII2EZrX+Iz3vdzOZy734KOrEuEetH235vBEAdLIMZDWTJudJeAQ79cLlTEYtmxTpcEfxRl4YRQFvoipSP/NhnNDhGY7NY5LGIFYs026st9sSEOLzjPd8bZZiByrz/qheG4EvbxbEHb3Ddey7keizo9mkPZt84=

Awesome, Marek.  This is what I want MY prints to look like.  Forget
all that multi-coat nonsense.