U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: archivalness of gum

Re: archivalness of gum

It's interesting that AFAIK Anderson did NOT share the credit (or the blame)... tho I'm not sure I've read every last thing he wrote, so it could be somewhere...

J.

Yeah, he didn't in the 1917, 1935 and later articles, but in the 1913 article he did actually credit Koesters particularly and at length that his information was from him, and, in fact, spent a page or two disagreeing with Koesters on a particular opinion about moonlight scenes and such. So did the BJP and the Beacon directly attribute the stain test to Koesters.
Chris