U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Réf. : Sury

RE: Réf. : Sury

Are we talking "real tricolor" here or is it monochrome, but other then carbon black? The picture is quite nice.
marek

Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 19:31:20 +0100
From: mineurdecharbon@skynet.be
Subject: Réf. : Sury
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

Chris,

Thank you for the translate and the link of my Sury Color Picture

You say: " ...  Philippe, est-que ce papier une mixture des colloids, comme gelatine et
albumine? Ou pas des colloids dans son formule? ...

Chris, the Color paper of the formula of Sury and my formula using Gum as Colloid but also other "Chimical ingrédients", it is the secret of the the Color Paper

Best regards and sorry for my english

Philippe